Hockliffe Street, Leighton Buzzard
The White House was originally a private
house and was built in the second half of the nineteenth century.
The building is currently used as offices and is home to the Leighton-Linslade
Town Council. From 1914 until its current use for local government,
the house was occupied by George Garside, the owner of one of the
two main Sand companies in the town.